Questions I Need Answered - Unpacking
If you're following along with me on Instagram you know that I got home from my trip to Thailand on Sunday... which means that I have been looking at the worlds largest pile of laundry for about a week now, with absolutely zero movement towards doing it.
- Why is it that unpacking is so daunting? Every time.
- Does it count as unpacking if I just unzip the top of my pack and dump the clothing out on the floor in the closet?
- If I leave all of my clothes in the bag does that mean that time will reverse and I will wake up tomorrow to find myself back on the trip?
- Should I actually bother with trying to sort clean and dirty clothes? Or should I call them all dirty? I'm calling them all dirty.
- Do people unpack their toiletry bags from trips? Is it socially acceptable for me to just pitch that whole section of my bag into a corner in the closet and ignore it until the next trip?
- Are you supposed to wash clothing souvenirs before giving them to people?