Questions I Need Answered: Trader Joes
Fairly certain that my religion is centered around Trader Joes. Especially the holiday cookies. But also the frozen food, the weird salsas and their vegan chorizo.
1. How the h*ll does anyone go in here without spend at least $100?
2. Can I please run Trader Joes social media handles? I can think of so many fun things to do?
3. WHY ARE THE SPARKLING WINE CANS SOLD OUT? ARE THEY COMING BACK? WHAT?
4. If I buy things that have no relation to each other... can I make a meal?
5. Why are all TJ's employees so incredibly friendly? I feel like they might be force-fed happy pills? Or maybe they just love their jobs?
6. Trader Joes chocolate croissants. Full stop.
7. Could I ever make it through a month of being vegetarian without this place? No.
8. How is it that everything here looks good? I've never been tempted to try riced cauliflower before... is it brainwashing?
9. How many bottles of Kombucha is too many?
10. HOW DID I SPENT ALMOST $200 AND NOT COME OUT WITH ANYTHING THAT REALLY MAKES A MEAL?