Questions I Need Answered: Long Haul Flights
So, I'm going to Thailand and the flights and layovers mean that I am going to be in travel mode for thirty hours. It's going to be planes, trains and automobiles (plus I'm sure a skytrain when I land in Bangkok) and although I fly extremely frequently and I have done many long flights this one is going to be a beast of a different variety. More than a full day in travel mode.
That being said, naturally, I have questions:
- What are the necessary items to bring for entertainment for that many hours?
- What is the best travel neck pillow on the market?
- How many times am I going to have to pee on this trip?
- Should I take a sleeping pill for the middle flight? (which is going to be 10+ hours)
- Would it be weird to do a baby wipe "shower" in the bathroom half way?
- Can I wear a face mask on the flight?
- Is it acceptable to wear slippers on long haul flights? Asking for a friend
- How many snacks should I pack?
- Can I get tipsy, and un-get tipsy AND take a nap?
- What absolutely essential item am I going to forget? Or will it be multiples?
Wish me luck. If you have any tips for long travel days