Questions I Need Answered - Hanging Pictures
Ah the joys of setting into an apartment and trying to hang all of your art work and pictures. Otherwise known as the time of year where I randomly hammer nails into the walls at odd angles and levels and then am annoyed at how nothing lines up perfectly. Ya feel?
1. If I don't have a gallery wall am I not cool?
2. Can I just nail a nail into the wall at any spot and call it a day?
3. Why are my pictures crooked?
4. Why are my pictures uneven?
5. Is finding the stud really necessary? (answer: yes)
6. Am I too old to have my dad hang everything for me? (answer: yes)
7. What is the correct wall space to hanging object ratio?
8. Can I get my security deposit back with all these holes in the walls?